Trần Tiến DũngThử nghiệm với Site mới!
Hue Industrial College was established in September 12th 1899 according to the Royal Decree of Thanh Thai King with its first name Ba Cong School. After that, it was transferred to French Protective Government (1921) and renamed as Hue Practical Industry School ( Ecole Pratique D’Industrie de Hué) and then differently renamed in different periods of time: 1942: Hue Technical Industry School; 1952: Hue Electrical Mechanical Worker School; 1954: Hue Specific Technical School; 1956: Hue Technical High school; 1976: Hue Technical School; 1977: Hue Worker Mechatronics School. In August 1993, Hue People Committee transferred the school to Ministry of Industry (former name is Heavy Industry Ministry) and renamed it into Hue Practical Industry School. In 1998, Hue Practical Industry School was upgraded and renamed as Hue Industrial High School. In 2005, it was upgraded and renamed as Hue Industrial College...
Add: 70 Nguyen Hue Street, Hue City.